Deloitte Interview Experience

I attended the Deloitte recruitment process in my campus placements. Deloitte came to our campus for two profiles first one was Business consultancy and another was OIM (Office of information management). I chose the OIM profile.

The recruitment process consists of 4 rounds for OIM profile and 3 rounds for Business consultancy. First-round was written round, it was the usual online test conducted by AMCAT. It had 3 sections aptitude, logical reasoning, and  English. The test was very easy. Around 400-500 people appeared for the test. Next, they shortlisted around 120-150 people for the next round which was like a Business presentation. In this round, they formed groups of 10 people per group and gave topics, and told us to make presentations on chart paper and explain them. It was fun. They shortlist people from this round based on their communication skills and valid points. Around 50 were shortlisted for interview rounds.

The first interview round was a technical interview for OIM people ( No technical interview for consultancy people).In this round, they asked me about my technical skills. I told them C, C++, and database. They asked simple questions from C++ about polymorphism, Virtual classes and functions, Abstract class, and then inheritance. Then they asked about my project and asked me to explain it. As it has database connectivity and all they asked me some questions from the database like primary, foreign key, and normalization. Overall the interview was very easy if you know the basic concepts.

Click Here  to get some commonly asked puzzles or technical questions in Interviews

Then the final round was the HR round in which they asked me about myself, my interest, my favorite pass-time, my special skills, and many more HR questions. As it was my first HR round I felt great and it was fun too.

In the end, they selected 11 people out of 50 for OIM and around 45 for business consultancy.

Also, See 

Technical Interview Experience for SAP and HP R&D 

Interview experience of CA technology

Check out Video Interview Experience SAP Labs and CA technology

Interview Experience of Samsung

Check out Video Samsung R&D Interview experience

Comments

  1. You need to be very careful about your words that you speak in front of HR. Also, tell them that you are ready for night shifts. Study SQL for technical interview. You can refer following link for detailed interview experience of Deloittians

    Deloitte U.S. India Interview questions and tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tricky Questions or Puzzles in C

Program to uncompress a string ie a2b3c4 to aabbbcccc

Number series arrangement puzzles