Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience

I attended SISO Interview process recently. So I am going to share my experience with the interview process. I undergo the following rounds for the selection process




  1. Written round ( Technical)
  2. GSAT ( Aptitude test)
  3. Technical Interview I  (50-60 mins)
  4. Technical Interview II  (10-15 mins)
  5. HR Interview  (10-15 mins)
CHECKOUT VIDEO of  Samsung R&D interview experience to skip reading



SISO came to my college for a written test and an interview was scheduled later for shortlisted candidates in the Bangalore Samsung office.The first round was written technical in which 20 simple C, C++, JAVA, and DS questions were there. From my college, around 35-40 students were shortlisted for Interviews in Bangalore.


                 

In Bangalore, there were around 150 people from other colleges also. The next round was the Global Samsung aptitude test. The level of Questions was good, especially the Logical reasoning questions. The questions were quite tricky. After that round, they shortlisted around 50 people for the Technical interviews.

Next was technical round (I) in which technical questions from C,C++,DBMS,Software engineering,Networking,Web programming ( HTML,CSS,Javascript,PHP,Python).Basically, they asked for everything you wrote in your resume. As the profile was of Software testing they were looking for logical thinking of students, So they asked a lot of puzzles in C and Puzzles in general.

CHECKOUT VIDEO of Tricky Puzzles in C

They also asked about some testing questions such as Black box testing, White Box testing, Regression testing, etc. The interviewer also asked me to think of some test cases for some real-time objects such as Plastic bottles. They basically wanted to check how far and out of the box, you can think. The round went well.

Click Here to get some of the commonly asked puzzles or technical questions asked in Interviews.

The next round was Technical Interview (II) but it was both technical + HR. He asked some basic questions about web programming, AJAX. Then he asked me about polymorphism, function overloading. operator overloading, Abstract classes, virtual functions, and pure virtual functions. Then he asked me how will I know that the class is an abstract class. After that, he asked me some HR questions like why do you want to join Samsung, why testing, and some more HR questions.

After that round, I was called for the final round of HR interviews. It was very short and he asked me about my family background, my projects, why do I want to join Samsung, and some more HR questions.

Edit: After this interview, I got an offer from Samsung Research India and I joined Samsung within one month I traveled to South Korea.

Also, See 

Technical Interview Experience for SAP and HP R&D 

Interview experience of CA technology

Interview Experience of Delloite


For Tricky questions or puzzles in C, check below posts

Tricky Questions or Puzzles in C Part-3

Tricky Questions or Puzzles in C Part-2

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SISO concentrates very much on toppers at least when they came to my college...Also, study linked list properly before interview...for EC students it will be a bit easy as compared to CS guys...

    Also, I found this link useful -

    https://www.officemirror.com/company/interviews/?s=Samsung-Research-India---Bangalore/&7210495058=983186040792

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really good paragraph on building up new web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s awesome to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends about this article, while I am also keen of getting
    knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect blog for anybody who
    hopes to find out about this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tricky Questions or Puzzles in C

Program to uncompress a string ie a2b3c4 to aabbbcccc

Number series arrangement puzzles