Password riddle


Riddle :

Steve works in cryptology department.One fine morning when steve entered his room in office he saw that his system is already logged in and all his important files are gone .Steve then went to his boss cabin and said "I need my system to be secure for that i need new password.My old password is hacked and all my important files are gone".

Boss told him "I know your important files are gone and for that i issued you new password.Your new password is unbreakable,trust me".

Steve said "But what is my new password?"

Boss said "This is important.If you will listen carefully you will get your new password.Your new password is in someway opposite to your old password and you already heard that.Your new password and old password has 3 letters in common and your new password length is one less then the double of your old password length.Always remember more the length of password more it is difficult to crack."

Steve then went to his cabin and logged in with new password.How he must have guessed the new password?What is his new password?What was his old?






Solution:

New password : Unbreakable

Old password : Hacked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tricky Questions or Puzzles in C

Program to uncompress a string ie a2b3c4 to aabbbcccc

Number series arrangement puzzles